Become a Member
Become a member and benefit from our services!
We provide intelligence oriented service, concentrated on your needs, to help you fund your organisation’s future!
- Information: We provide intelligence and advance counsel on EU legislation, policies and funding opportunities
- Extroversion: We help you organise promotional events, disseminate your projects and raise the profile of your organisation
- Networking: By collaborating with more than 300 Brussels-based organisations and networks, we can connect you to over 4300 partners
- Funding: More than 50 million euro have been funded to our members in 2016
- Success: We have assisted more than 45 organisations reach their funding goals and become successful
Ask our members!
«The EOC has been a steady ally in our effort to navigate the science policy making activities of the European Commission and to identify potential call for proposals that could contribute in sponsoring our research program».
Constantinos P. Constantinou, Vice-Rector for International Affairs, Finance and Administration, University of Cyprus
“A fantastic resource in Brussels, providing prompt and invaluable information on EU R&I funding, EC procedures and organisational structures, and offering excellent meeting room facilities in the heart of the EU district, at no cost!”
Marios D. Dikaiakos, Professor of Computer Science at the University of Cyprus
“The European Office of Cyprus, through effective management and sharing of information, experiences, results and good practices, is an important gateway to the full potential of European co-operation and integration objectives and priorities.”
H.E. Mr. Kyriacos Kenevezos, Ambassador of the Republic of Cyprus in Athens
«Nicosia Municipality has been one of the founding members of European Office Cyprus. Its activities have helped us to promote our presence in Europe and to develop our engagement with European actions and initiatives that aim in raising awareness in the role of local authorities in the design and implementation of EU policies, as well as creating opportunities and links with cities and other organizations from other member states».
Constantinos Yiorkadjis, Mayor of Nicosia
Membership Fees and benefits
Click here to download the benefits for our members (English Version)
Click here to download the benefits for our members (Greek Version)
*The International membership is valid for organisations from countries outside Cyprus.